Optique - divers
University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland
HEIG-VD - School of Engineering and Business of Canton Vaud
Institute for Industrial Automation
Route de Cheseaux 1
Tél: +41 (0)24 557 63 30
Fax: +41 (0)24 557 64 04
Opto-mechatronics and systems engineering
- Inter- and pluridisciplinary applied science and engineering covering in particular the fields of mechatronics, precision motion, embedded systems, structures, thermal analysis, environmental modeling and impact problems simulation, measurements and tests.
- Pluridisciplinary projects involving a mix of technologies and applied sciences: mechatronics, computer programming, motion control, fine mechanics, optics, atmospheric phenomena, thermal control, motion.
- Design and realization of high-precision opto-mechatronics systems, integrating precision mechanics, electronics and software
“End-to-end” models of complex systems
- Simulation and mathematical modeling of designs, processes and physical phenomena
- Scientific and technical software applications