Know-how and expertise in opto-mechatronics and adaptive optics
Know-how and expertise
- Design and production of adaptive optics instrumentation for astronomy
- DAG project
Opto-mechatronic and systems engineering
- Development, design and prototyping of high-precision opto-mechatronics systems, integrating optics, photonics, precision mechanics, electronics and software.
- Inter- and pluridisciplinary applied science and engineering covering in particular the fields of optics, photonics, mechatronics, precision motion, embedded systems, structures, thermal analysis, environmental modeling and impact problems simulation, measurements and tests.
- Pluridisciplinary projects involving a mix of technologies and applied sciences: optomechatronics, computer programming, motion control, fine mechanics, optics, atmospheric phenomena, thermal control.
“End-to-end” models of complex systems
- Simulation and mathematical modeling of designs, processes and physical phenomena
- Scientific and technical software applications
Prof. (ret.) Lorenzo Zago
Institut d'Automatisation Industrielle
Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud
Route de Cheseaux 1
Phone: +41 (0)24 557 63 30